What needs to be prepared for the roof photovoltaic power generation exploration site
1. The roof is mainly tile roof, concrete roof and color steel tile structure.
2. the previous site survey requires carrying tools: 20 meters or more tape measure, laser range finder, level, compass or mobile phone compass APP and paper and pencil. If you need to tilt the roof, it is recommended to put on the safety rope on the non-slip laces.
3. tile roof and color steel tile structure roof survey points:
(1) Ask about the year of completion of the building and the ownership of the property.
(2) Roof orientation and azimuth. On-site compass measurement plus google satellite map query.
(3) Roof tilt angle. The roof tilt angle can be calculated by measuring the width of the roof and the width of the house. The southern roof is generally more inclined than the northern roof.
(4) Tile type, tile size. Common tile types for civil buildings include Roman tiles, hollow tiles, double-slot tiles, asphalt shingles, flat tiles, fish scale tiles, Spanish tiles and slate tiles. If the tile size is not easily measured at the site, the size can also be queried online after determining the tile type. Because the size of the tile, especially the thickness, determines the selection of parts such as the bracket system hook.
(5) Consider the occlusion of the roof. Accurately measure the size of the obstructions around the roof, and later use the shadow analysis software to model the area map of the available roof. Shadow occlusion on the solar panel can greatly affect the amount of power generated.
(6) Open some tiles to view the roof structure, pay attention to the size and spacing of the main beams and beams. The bracket system hook of the tile roof is mounted and fixed on the stringer.
(7) Obtain the house structure map from the project owner to facilitate calculation of the roof load.
(8) Ask the owner whether there is a plan for the construction of a high-rise building on the south side of the roof of the photovoltaic system.
4. concrete roof survey points
(1) Year of completion of construction, ownership of property; roof orientation and azimuth.
(2) Measure the height of the parapet wall, and perform shadow analysis later to determine the area that can be installed and utilized.
(3) To check the waterproof condition of the roof, so as not to damage the waterproof structure of the roof, consider whether the installation of the bracket is fixed by (negative) heavy or expanded bolt. The load capacity of the standard civil concrete roof should be greater than 3.6KN/m2. The load of the support system is also less than the load capacity of the concrete roof considering the short-term wind load and snow load. In order to avoid any waterproof structure damage caused by the installation of the photovoltaic system, the self- (negative) heavy bracket installation method is preferred.
(4) Obtain the house structure map from the project owner to facilitate calculation of the roof load.
(5) Ask the owner whether there is a plan for the construction of a high-rise building on the south side of the roof of the photovoltaic system.
5. electrical exploration points
(1) Check if the incoming power is single-phase or three-phase. Civilian villas are generally three-phase power. The single-phase output photovoltaic power generation system should be connected to a phase where the three-phase dual-purpose incoming line switch uses more power. Conditions allow the use of three-phase inverters or three single-phase inverters.
(2) Ask about the monthly average electricity consumption or electricity consumption and the main electricity consumption period. As a reference for the installation capacity of photovoltaic systems.
(3) View the capacity of the owner's incoming main switch. Considering the revenue problem, the output current of the photovoltaic power generation system should not be greater than the capacity of the household switch. Under the current subsidy policy, it is still the most self-sufficient and fully self-sufficient.
(4) Consider the installation position of the inverter and the network cabinet in the principle of convenient transportation. Inverter and grid-connected cabinets are also installed in consideration of heat dissipation, ventilation and waterproofing.